Joining the Rotary Action Group for Microcredit (RAGM) - Get involved today!
RAGM Membership around the globe is growing daily; and can help by offering the following benefits:
Information about microcredit, starting a project, and how to apply for grants and funding opportunities.
Availability of microfinance institutions operating in different regions and countries.
Assistance in building partnerships with other Rotary clubs to formulate a Rotary
Matching Grant project.
Microcredit conferences, training sessions for Rotary clubs or districts.
Speakers Bureau for presenters at club meetings, district conferences, zone events, and/or Special events.
Communication through social media is available for member networking.
Enhanced website featuring a wide variety of self published articles of interest to RAGM members through blogs to which members can contribute.
Some of the key reasons Rotarians, their partners, Rotaractors and Interactors join RAGM include the following:
1. Access to RAGM membership network including leaders in microcredit finance.
2. Periodic up-dates, through RSS feeds including newsworthy publications, conference announcements, project news, etc.
3. Opportunities to serve in microcredit projects, such as field trips, fundraising, speaking engagements and various forms of education.
4. Association with a Rotarian Action Group, which is a global humanitarian leader.
5. Members know they make a difference through Rotary - An effective poverty fighter.